Hi Everyone,
I want to introduce myself. My name is Rich Thomas, and I am starting this New Online Business. I know so many of you are just like myself, and I myself am so very cautious with online purchasing. "We all have to watch for the Scams"!!!
Unfortunately for me, I became disabled this year, and because of it, I had to give up my job. So I am trying to make a business of online sales...When I started this, I told myself that I will do all I can, "to protect the consumer who deals with me"...This is what I want!!!Because it is the belief system I have today!!!
So when I go through a product or products that I feel I want to promote and sell, I want to put my word out there that I am doing all I can to protect you. I want to either use, or totally be able to relate, and understand, a product before "I endorse it"!!!
As I am just getting started and we will all see where this will go. I want it to be successful, because I want to be successful. I want you to be able to trust me, that's why if I say I am selling this product, that I am endorsing it with my Name. I want you to be able to come to me with your suggestions, and we can see where, and how, we can go about finding "a product you need at a very good price"...
You see if I succeed at this, that means that I did what I promised...I gave you sound advice on a product and saved you money with it...
Also, as a beginner here I am very open to your Feed Back. I will do everything I can to get back to your posts too...Also, if you have any questions on something you may reach me at zx7o2@yahoo.com
Sincerely,
Richard Thomas
richiebird
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment